She dumped me Or she Dont even care bout me

8:08 AM / Posted by David l OnTheWeb2.0 /

Congrats to myself, ive found myself a great companion of mine and now it somewhat pushed me away. I dunno whether i should cry or i should just act as if nothing had happened. Listen to the Ne-Yo song 'Fade into the Background'. The lyrics represents my situation exactly. Its sad...and sorrowful. Its confusing sometimes when u r so-called in the mood of making-a-very-close-personal-relationship with some other human beings of ur opposite gender. At my age, ppl protest me from doing all that lovey dovey stuff bcos those stuff will always end up crushing down and i will suffer 'trauma'. The higher climb the higher you fall, as the saying goes.... Slap myself in the face, and stop imagining....its sad....really. Maybe its because ive watched toooo much those episode series of 'In Life Destined to Love You' drama love story which it intoxicated me with bullshit love story and fantasies. Lolz?

0 comments:

Post a Comment