Lame Graphics Card For Me

7:43 AM / Posted by David l OnTheWeb2.0 /

I got my hands on a ATI Radeon 4350 GPu MSI based graphics card the other day. Well, this graphics card is gold to me althouhg i bought it cheap(real cheap at RM 160,but its a NEW one). I think this series of card is like already on the market months ago but who cares, as long as it can replace my stupid obsolete IntelGMA900 accelerator, im a happy camper already. I used to play counter strike at FPS that is like 30fps (should be 72fps) and the suffering ends now. I can play Halo2 and NFS Carbon, but it still sometimes lag for some reason. Maybe i didnt install the PCIe x16 whatever they call external power to the power sucker card and i think it is underpowerd. The model i bought has a 512bb GDDR3 which it claims to offer 'seamless' gaming experience to hardcore gamers, thats what the manufacturer says(urm..a few months ago,again). But paired with my Via motherboard with a Pentium 4 and 512mb of RAM, this graphics card performs quite well at rendering lame games like the CounterSTikre and the old school Juiced racing game. But what can i expect, im just another kid from the block with sucky comps and sucky net.Sob...

0 comments:

Post a Comment